Costa Rica Design Group is a collection of professional designers and consultants with the vision of creating healthy lives for ourselves and the people around us. Our vision is focused on meeting our clients needs and expectations and continuing to develop responsible, sensitive projects in architecture, furniture design, art and landscape design. We do this with the utmost care and respect for the environment and the Costa Rican culture we love so much.
Our primary strength is offering clients a single source for all design and building needs, from beginning to end. A true holistic solution for clients looking to undertake building their dreams in this wonderful country.
Costa Rica Design Group's founding principal Christopher Morehead grew up in Southern California, studied at the University of Kentucky's College of Architecture, Atelier Venezia in Venice Italy and has lived and worked in Costa Rica for the past 20 years. His professional experience in the United States and Costa Rica has focused primarily on single and multi family residences, master-planning and furniture design.
Recently as an additional service to clients looking to buy or sell real estate in Costa Rica we offer in depth inspections with full service reports.
Some of our key staff and consultants include:
- Cristian Aguilar - Project Architect - Graduate from the Universidad Latina, Costa Rica
- Peter Presler - Architect/Interior designer - Graduate from the University of Kentucky College of Architecture - US based design consultant and project manager
- Pamela Herrera - Landscape architect - Graduate Cal State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
- Circuito - Mechanical/Electrical Engineers
- INCOMER - Mechanical/Electrical Engineers
- Jose Apu - Mechanical/Electrical engineer
- ESTRU - Structural Engineers
- IECA - Structural Engineers
- Alonso Hernandez - Structural Engineer
- Avicennia - Daniel Loria - Environmental engineer/management - Graduate from Universidad Politecnic Cataluna, Spain
Our work environment is one of mutual respect, professionalism and a good dose of play when time permits